So I am finally done with my nieces birthday present... a week late... but what can you do? It took me about three weeks to do it!!! Here it is... Felt food... all made by hand (or my sewing machine) And the shopping bag... D for Dylan!!!!

Strawberries, Banana, Squash, Corn, Tomato, garlic, orange, apple, Pear, a head of lettuce, and carrots. I made more but this is age appropriate. Oh yeah and the loaf of bread!!! I think the felt looks better to eat than the real thing. I got most of my ideas from
Shelly Inspired's blog about the Farmer's Market and the rest well I figured it out on my own... after lots of wasted felt, and lots of wasted thread... but it was worth it and I am so excited!!!

What do you think?
2 comments:
So amazing Jen! What a gift to be treasured and adored. You should be really proud!!!
I remembered you were making this so I thought I would stop by. This looks FABULOUS!!! Great job. Isn't it fun to try to figure out patterns!
Post a Comment