
My dear dear Carl...
I love you more than you will ever know.
I hope you KNOW how much I love you.
But why do you do the things you do.
I Understand you are only 2 1/2 but do I have to remind you everyday of the little things???
Why do you insist on going pee outside... the potty is closer. I know its warm and fun out there, but I'm sure the neighbors don't like seeing you peeing in our immaculate (shared) yard....
Why do you insist on squeezing all your uneaten food through your fingers, and over your body, and then flinging it on the floor. I know you love spaghetti but its not fun to clean up.... neither is rice crispies, yougart, chocolate pudding, milk, orange juice, cheerios, ketchup, and not to mention the popcorn, pees, broccoli, ranch dressing, and the chewed up food that I won't even mention....
Dear dear son... Why do you HAVE to take a poo and sit in it for 15 min before you let me change you... If you are trying to "get it all out" PLEASE go into the bathroom, with the door closed, so I don't have to smell it for that 15 min....
And my loving sweet boy... why do you always want a banana, I will give one every time but... when its peeled you don't want it... trust me with the peel its not that good.... TRUST ME! however, the peel on the apple is good, you don't have to spit that out... throughout Safeway
At night everyone showers, and the dishes get done, and well that uses all the hot water. So please if you have to pee, pee in the grass or the toilet... Not your warm bubble bath, because this means I HAVE to drain the tub... (daddy told me too) then refill it. So please pee in the grass before the bath. Leave some hot water for dada.
Must you say huh after everything I say. I will say it twice and thats it.... Unless its really important.
Its okay to get all wet and dirty, but must you do it when you have nice clothes on. I mean when we get all dressed up to go out, thats not the best time to get all dirty. Especially if we are in a hurry, which we often are. And its also not the time to fill your diaper to the brim...
Sweet Sweet boy, It is okay that we are out of chocolate pudding, we will get more the next time we go to the store, providing you don't throw a huge fit. Here have some cheese.
Do we really have to watch Wow Wow Wubbzy again? I mean you already know he is going to break his tail, or grow to many doddle berries, or play with his kickity kick ball. Over and over and over and over....
Well my sweet sweet loving boy, when you give me a hug makes all this go away... and when you add the little "I wuve you so much mommy" well fine, you can poo, squish, throw, stink all you want.
I love you!
I love you more than you will ever know.
I hope you KNOW how much I love you.
But why do you do the things you do.
I Understand you are only 2 1/2 but do I have to remind you everyday of the little things???
Why do you insist on going pee outside... the potty is closer. I know its warm and fun out there, but I'm sure the neighbors don't like seeing you peeing in our immaculate (shared) yard....
Why do you insist on squeezing all your uneaten food through your fingers, and over your body, and then flinging it on the floor. I know you love spaghetti but its not fun to clean up.... neither is rice crispies, yougart, chocolate pudding, milk, orange juice, cheerios, ketchup, and not to mention the popcorn, pees, broccoli, ranch dressing, and the chewed up food that I won't even mention....
Dear dear son... Why do you HAVE to take a poo and sit in it for 15 min before you let me change you... If you are trying to "get it all out" PLEASE go into the bathroom, with the door closed, so I don't have to smell it for that 15 min....
And my loving sweet boy... why do you always want a banana, I will give one every time but... when its peeled you don't want it... trust me with the peel its not that good.... TRUST ME! however, the peel on the apple is good, you don't have to spit that out... throughout Safeway
At night everyone showers, and the dishes get done, and well that uses all the hot water. So please if you have to pee, pee in the grass or the toilet... Not your warm bubble bath, because this means I HAVE to drain the tub... (daddy told me too) then refill it. So please pee in the grass before the bath. Leave some hot water for dada.
Must you say huh after everything I say. I will say it twice and thats it.... Unless its really important.
Its okay to get all wet and dirty, but must you do it when you have nice clothes on. I mean when we get all dressed up to go out, thats not the best time to get all dirty. Especially if we are in a hurry, which we often are. And its also not the time to fill your diaper to the brim...
Sweet Sweet boy, It is okay that we are out of chocolate pudding, we will get more the next time we go to the store, providing you don't throw a huge fit. Here have some cheese.
Do we really have to watch Wow Wow Wubbzy again? I mean you already know he is going to break his tail, or grow to many doddle berries, or play with his kickity kick ball. Over and over and over and over....
Well my sweet sweet loving boy, when you give me a hug makes all this go away... and when you add the little "I wuve you so much mommy" well fine, you can poo, squish, throw, stink all you want.
I love you!
1 comment:
That is the cutest. Your son sounds so much like mine. What is it about peeing outside? I am grateful for my dog - who does a lot more cleaning than I do.
Also,I have to tell you that your blog is so pretty! Can't wait to read and see more!
xo,
Lydia
www.rantsfrommommyland.com
Post a Comment