Friday, January 15, 2010

Aloha Friday

Well Carl didn't want to go to the gym today, and I figured we went five days already this week so lets just go outside. So I got my workout clothes on (I will totally work out with them on) and off we went. Carl hopped on the scooter (these are the best) and off we went.

First stop... the tree down by the clubhouse
Then to see if the bananas are ripe enough yet to pick

Then he decided that he loved this tree. He got off the scooter hugged the tree and said "mommy I wuve dis tree." Ahh... however he let go before I got the picture.

And needless to say for being outside for over an hour, walking back and forth down the street, saw a few whales... it was a nice workout. With cooler than normal temps it was very refreshing! Happy Aloha Friday!

No comments: