Sunday, January 10, 2010

Grandma Pam's Quilts

So My Mother in Law Pam made Shiloh a beautiful Quilt about 5 years ago, and I have been hounding her to make Carl one too. Well for Christmas she made one for Shiloh and one for Carl... and I am hoping this will be a tradition... Anyway she made the quilts with their favorite things right now! Can you guess?


Carl's...

Shiloh's...



Carl LOVES Thomas and motorcycles... Especially dirt bikes... (and the AMA supercross season has started so help me please) And Shiloh loves football. He will watch the football stats over and over, and for him being 10 I am amazed that he knows more than me about football. (and you know me I love my football... especially The San Diego Super Chargers!)

Well I have been working on my crayon rolls for the orphanage and have expanded into paint brush and pencil rolls.... And for Carl... Felt food... Watch out here I come!!!!! Pictures are coming... I PROMISE!!!!

No comments: