Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Movie in Lahaina

So exciting stuff happening around here! Today they closed up front street to film a movie. Its called "Hereafter" and it stars Matt Damon(!) and I hear Sandra Bullock. And my beautiful neighbor was a very important extra!!! (gotta remember to get her autograph) Paparazzi were EVERYWHERE, and well Carl and I decided to take a look at what was going on, and this is what we found...

I thought this sign was pretty funny! I entered the area but doubt we were filmed. And Carl had this annoying McDonald's toy, you know the chipmunk one that you press the head and says "ba da ba ba ba.., Im loving it" So if you here it... its Carl!
But this is all we saw! Over the peoples head you can see all the actors. Did I mention that Clint Eastwood is the director. Yup you read that directly, and I SWEAR that he crossed the street in front of me the other day.... but he was wearing a cowboy hat and thought that was too cliche... who knows!

What do you think?? Stay tuned, felt food picture coming soon!

1 comment:

Monica said...

So fun!! We'll keep an eye out for you guys when the movie comes out...you just never know!