
Well it started out Carl of course getting into everything. But it does make for great pictures.

Its so dry in Arizona that Carl did get a little bloody noes. However, it didn't dampen his spirits at all! My ham!

The whole reason we were in Arizona is to visit my niece Dylan! Arn't they so dang cute? Kelly and I just had to dress them alike for, yes you guessed it, another pumpkin patch! They loved to chew on the hay!!! STINKERS!!!

This one is pretty funny too. Carl was teaching Dylan the fun of tearing up Auntie Kellys Kitchen. And banging on all the pots and pans. I love these kiddos!
More to come, next up SAN DIEGO!!!!
1 comment:
Yay for updates!! Looks like you guys had fun! Carl is such a cutie!! Next time you need to come to Utah to visit Beckie & I! We could have a fun girls night out with the Negs!
Post a Comment